Mid Quarter Reflection

This quarter I think my effort has been 3.5 I have worked hard through  difficult  obstacles that I didn’t think I would be able to. In my sukkah prototype group sometimes I took charge to help us get back on track.  I was open to others idea’s because maybe we could combine idea’s, like when my group and another group combined idea’s for a prototype. I tried hard on writing interesting blogs even when it was hard too.

I think I have achieved so much this quarter that I would give myself a 4. My group and I were successful of making a sukkah prototype it was cool and had so many great idea’s in it. We went from not having a clue on what to do to having a mural of Israel and a door in the shape of Israel in our design. We worked really hard on the power point that we presented to a panel we started with our own power point than realized that we should combine our power points just like we combined out prototypes.

3 thoughts on “Mid Quarter Reflection

1. An honest assessment, Ellie. You have worked hard as a quiet but effective leader. I loved watching the two groups’ ideas converge into one, better design. I appreciate that you don’t complain even when I know that you don’t exactly love a task, and you do a great job seeing a project through to completion. Keep it up!